Birthday Parties at The Fort
The Fort hosts the best birthday parties in Manchester! Tons of fun for kids three years old and up.
Your downtown Manchester birthday bash includes age appropriate relays, games, challenges … even dodgeball. Then, we throw in free time for your child and his or her pals to run around and to use all of our fun “toys.” There’s plenty of time for cake and gifts, too!
Hey adults, we even do fun, dynamic birthday parties for you, too!
Here’s what you need to know
- 1.5 hour birthday party includes fun, age-appropriate games, plenty of time to run around, and allotted time for cake and gifts.
- Cost $160.00 minimum for 10 children. Each additional child is $12.00.
- $70.00 nonrefundable deposit due at time of booking.
- Clean indoor sneakers required for each birthday party attendee.
- Drinks, balloons for the birthday party guest of honor, and paper goods included. You are invited to bring your own special cake.
Please note: This form is in PDF format and requires the free Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader.
- PowerFit Waiver
Please note: This for is for minors under the age of 18 and requires parental completion in order for child to participate.
Interested in taking the next step? Fill out the form at the bottom of this page to request a date for a birthday party and request more information about our downtown Manchester birthday parties. We’ll be in touch with you soon!
See what some happy parents have to say about birthday parties at The Fort!
IT WAS NON-STOP FUN AND MY BIRTHDAY BOY FELT VERY SPECIAL
I have so much fun when I’m at The Fort, I knew their birthday parties wouldn’t disappoint. Lisa and Danielle provided a perfect mix of free play and organized games tailored to the ages of our party guests. It was non-stop fun, and my birthday boy felt very special.
THE FORT KNOWS HOW TO THROW A FABULOUS BIRTHDAY PARTY!
The Fort knows how to throw a fabulous birthday party! I have hosted two birthday parties for my children and both of them were filled with high energy and excitement for the kids. Lisa and Danielle do an amazing job of keeping everyone engaged with great music, obstacle courses, balloon races, tug-of-war but most importantly every kid left the party smiling and exhausted from such a fun event!