Full-time students have access to all 39 super fun, high energy group classes per week and to open gym until they head back to school in the fall the low price of only $129! This is the perfect way to keep students busy, healthy and strong and also to keep athletes in shape for their upcoming Fall season!
PURCHASE ONLINE 11/25/16-11/30/16
USE PROMO CODE “20%OFF” FOR:
* FORT SWAG
*NEW CLIENT 1:1 PERSONAL TRAINING PKG
*20% OFF NEW UNLIMITED MEMBERS 1ST 3 MONTHS
*ONE MONTH UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP
Finally….a sensible, easy approach to weight loss and a new, healthy lifestyle. Get the support and skills….we’re talking everything you need to take it off and keep it off at an affordable price! Six weeks of education, motivation and accountability; meets Wednesday nights at 6:30 beginning November 2. Your weight loss and Wellness Coach will also be monitoring your progress and supporting you during the week! Also perfect for anyone simply needing a Fall jump start jumpstart or refresher! Enrollment limited to 10 so sign up today!
Manchester NH’s Festive Party of the Year – March 19, 2016! Celebrating YOU, our fantastic members AND the Grand Opening of FORTCYCLE and GREENBIKE SMOOTHIES. Fantastic night! Thanks to all Fortitude FortCycle and GreenBike friends for making it such a perfect evening!
Colorful, super healthy, vegan, low cal yumminess.
- Roast chunks of butternut squash at 450 degrees.
- Saute chopped onion and red bell pepper in a medium stockpot.
- After five minutes add cumin, garlic, one bay leaf, oregano and a pinch cayenne. Saute 3 minutes.
- Add 2 cups vegetable stock. Bring to simmer.
- Add 1/2 cup Red Quinoa.
- As it returns to a boil, add 2 more cups broth and one can pumpkin puree.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Finish by adding one large can rinsed black beans and chunks of roasted butternut squash. Heat through.
- As a garnish, serve with limes, avocado and cilantro.