FMX: Metrix-Based Training
FMX, the Fort’s new cutting edge group training class is perfect for all levels! Metrix-based training is the #1 fitness trend and we roll into an exhilarating 45-minute total body workout!
Watch your calories burned, heart rate and training zone live on our 65” screen. Receive your end of workout email and track your progress to amazing fitness over time by logging in to our website. Use one of The Fort’s loaner heart rate monitors, purchase one at the desk or wear
your own compatible. All the great toys, including non-impact rowers. Fun measurable results at The Fort in 2018!
Here’s what you need to know:
1) FMX is included in our super-low unlimited membership rates ($79/month unlimited or $119 Rock The Fort includes FortCycle). Drop ins are an affordable $14 per visit.
2) Participants borrowing loaner heart rate monitors must sign them out at desk no less than 15 minutes before the start of class. All participants must be signed in at front desk 5 minutes before the start of class in order to view their data live and receive end of workout email, no exceptions. Late arrivals may participate in class but will not be able to track data.
3) Participants track data and workout history by logging in through the FMX portal. Been to The Fort before? You have an account! Simply follow the lost password instructions to set your own password. DO NOT create a second or new profile! Your FMX profile must be attached to your membership on file.
4) Have your own monitor? The following are compatible with our system: Scosche Rhythym+, Mio Fuse, Mio Link, VivoActive HR, VivoSmart HR, Polar H7, Polar OH1. Register your monitor by logging in below. Once your heart rate monitor is in the system you will simply need to check in at the desk no less than 5 minutes before the start of class.
5) Want to participate in the fun but want to be anonymous? No Problem! Our system allows you to create your own user name!
6) Wondering about the FMX format? The format will always be the same: cardio, strength and strength based cardio segments with core work as well. A consistent format with ever-changing equipment and exercises enables you to measure results accurately. Don’t want to wear a monitor or be on the screen? No problem! You’ll still get an amazing workout!
7) First time to The Fort? Welcome! You must arrive no less than 15 minutes before the start of class in order to register and sign out your loaner.