Manchester NH’s Festive Party of the Year – March 19, 2016! Celebrating YOU, our fantastic members AND the Grand Opening of FORTCYCLE and GREENBIKE SMOOTHIES. Fantastic night! Thanks to all Fortitude FortCycle and GreenBike friends for making it such a perfect evening!
Colorful, super healthy, vegan, low cal yumminess.
- Roast chunks of butternut squash at 450 degrees.
- Saute chopped onion and red bell pepper in a medium stockpot.
- After five minutes add cumin, garlic, one bay leaf, oregano and a pinch cayenne. Saute 3 minutes.
- Add 2 cups vegetable stock. Bring to simmer.
- Add 1/2 cup Red Quinoa.
- As it returns to a boil, add 2 more cups broth and one can pumpkin puree.
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Finish by adding one large can rinsed black beans and chunks of roasted butternut squash. Heat through.
- As a garnish, serve with limes, avocado and cilantro.
Fortitude Olympics – The Fort came together as a hoppin’ social community for an amazingly fun holiday fitness extravaganza on December 19, 2015!
This family event was a perfect event-based workout for adults in our Riverside, while the kids enjoyed their version of the same fun City Side.
Join us again next year!
We had an amazing Thanksgiving morning workout. It was free to all with 82 people in attendance for a super fun workout from 7:30-8:30am!